Comfort for very sensitive skin anywhere /diaper rash

Archives1

Staff member
Hi Everyone, i havent commented for awhile, having nothing to add yo the doscussions, but of course i hope this finds each and every one well as can be.
I recently purchased a skin salve that once again, intrigued me from dear old Facebook. QUIET THE STORM by Fabula Nebula www.fabneb.com
It is an organic salve of honey, oil oil and herbs said to be effective and soothing even on skin of people who had radiation treatments. VERY SOOTHING for me.
Also recommended for diaper rash, dry skin or irritation of skin.
I have very sensitive skin on my face that cant use commerical creams so i got the travel size and apea size amount worked to smooth and relieve my face which breaks out in a red rash with virtually any creams.
The other product ive used is excema honey, excemahoney.com, now available at CVS or on line but it is a coarser feeling salve if honey and oil oil can feel coarse!

So as many discuss alternatives to heal irriated sensitive skin and diaper rash the link is
Fabneb.com for Quiet the storm

I have used REMEDY w/ olivazime CALAZIME made by medline. Excellent for all types of skin care including diaper rash. Has great cooling effect. Not cheap, about 9.00 a 4 oz. tube. A little goes a long way. I think it's available on Amazon.