Cloth Diapers, Nappies, pull-up type gear - best products?

Archives1

Staff member
I’m sure this is around somewhere but I want to try cloth briefs for a couple nights and see how they do since I am a side sleeper. My waist isn’t the most slender ☺️ But I am sure there some great products and suppliers out there. What are some suggestions that may benefit All of us here. As in a company, specific brand or model you found works well...and so on?

Kins or babykins.com they have pull up cloth diapers and plastic pants and pin on cloth diapers excellent company

Gary Wear does not sell direct. But they do have many distributors.

Kins is a great company to deal with and many of Gary Wear distributors are also.

Let us know how this works out for you.

Hi All,
If you know any good links, please private message me so I can reach out to them. Thanks everyone 😊 have a nice evening.
Jim

I’m a primarily side sleeper also. The only solution I’ve found to keep things mostly controlled, by that I mean dry sheets, are pin on cloth diapers with plastic pants that are fairly snug on the legs and waist.

Changing times has some very nice prefold gauze diapers. And yes kins or plastic pants both carry good quality plastic pants, that will last. Gary pants are great

For me the best underwear for incontinence is
Dry Direct Ultimate Underwear and if it is simply a lickeo from time to time during the day the best of fabric is English Laundry (92% Polyester / 9% Spandex) and use it with a shield.