Certaimty Review

Archives1

Staff member
I have a cold and was at Walgreens, so decided to try their store brand of pull-ups. The size range was 38-64 inches, quite the span, but in my range.

They just barely fit and ripped when I pulled them up. No other problems so far, but I doubt I'll get them again even though they're like half the price.

They're cheap! I have tried them before. Before I found Northshore Brand Pull Up diapers, I used Attends Underwear with a booster pad. Not much more in cost than Certainity and pretty good absorbency. However; I personally don't think you can beat Northshore diapers.

I can't remember now. Haven't used them for months now. I use Northshore exclusively now. All I know is Attends worked real good but not near as well as Northshore.

I tried the Walgreens products a few times very cheaply made I cannot use pull-ups they do not hold enough and I haven't bought any Walgreens products since they switched to a clothlike cover I cannot use the clothlike covered diapers

One plus for Walgreens, but not their diapers, is that the staff was very nice. I was picking up a prescription and went inside which is unusual for me, but I wanted to get cold medicine .

The young lady got my prescription for me had florescent green hair and offered to ring up all my items. Then she offered me a large bag for the diapers, which is thought was very considerate.

Im guessing people who dye their hair in rainbow hues are people who actually think!!
Its nice to get some thoughtful help when youre sick

@Maymay941 you can't judge a book by it's cover and you can't judge a pharmacy tech by their hair color.