Celebrities in Diapers

If this is helpful.. Tony Romo said he wore for stress incontinence and at the other end of the spectrum Miley Cyrus wears for fun or attention

Susanne Sommers, Sarah Silverman, Micheal Landon all admitted to having been bed wetters. Most wore diapers.

THIS MORNING I just happened in a news item that Al Roker from Today show a popular USA TV show has prostate cancer which we know leads to incontinence commonly.
So any time I read about a celebrity who has a terrible car accident or surgery i think some level of incontinence is likely to happen

Many people wear diapers, but won't admit to it in public, due to the stigma. I admit to it in this forum, because nobody really knows me. I don't think I would publicly admit it for the same reasons.

ah: so now I know how people pee in space

and I thought they just went in the front of their spacesuit

or the floor of the spaceship

Yep! In NASA-ese they are called Maximum Containment Garments which are worn and used in the usual manner as we do here on earth. Which is a good thing when you think about it. If they didn't wear those using a toilet would be highly tricky without gravity (if you can imagine that)and just going on the floor of the spaceship would not be a great option at all! Imagine coming back to earth and what the clean-up would be like! :D

artiejr said:
Many people wear diapers, but won't admit to it in public, due to the stigma. I admit to it in this forum, because nobody really knows me. I don't think I would publicly admit it for the same reasons.

So True. My bedwetting is a very private thing with only a few close people outside of this forum knowing. But here I am happy to talk with others about it, offer advice and learn from others on how they deal with bedwetting too.

but they change, right?
surely their's enough gravity to stand in the toilet and do that

imagine coming back to earth in the same one you've worn for the entire mission

especially if it's like a year or something

For the space bathroom needs, when they are in space, like at the ISS, they use a vacuum toilet system that sucks everything away to the holding tank. As mentioned, with zero gravity if you peed like normal at a toilet the pee would just float all over the place. NASA just announced the other month the latest space toilet design.

clickable text

Astronauts have toilets; I’ve seen them in documentaries. They wear seat belts and have a vacuum like an airplane toilet.

I read somewhere that they use the maximum containment garments for launch, landing and spacewalk stuff, but space toilets at other times.

I also read an article a while back about Elton John using a diaper during concerts following prostate surgery.

come to think of it: think you might be right about elton johh

never read an article about it, but I am pretty sure that he said something along those lines in an interview for either a radio or tv station

and, I love elton john too- mainly because he composed the music for the lion king (my favorite disney movie of all time), but his piano playing is awesome too