Cause of my incontinence.

Archives1

Staff member
Here is about my medical issues.
I have both urinary and fecal(bowel) incontinence. I have been incontinent all my life. This is the cause of my incontinence.
My bladder incontinence is caused by a malformed bladder that is 2/3 the size of a normal bladder. It also has reduced elasticity in the bladder walls and the spinkters(the small muscular valves that control the pee or urine out of my bladder) do not propperly close.
My bowel incontinence is caused by loose bowel IBS( irratable bowel syndrome) and colitis(non-ulcerative type colitis).
I have two defects in my spine one is at the sacral 4 vertabre. The other defect is at the lumbar 4 and lumbar 5 vertabrae. Both cause me to have very little to to no sensation in my bladder and at my rectum(poo shoot).
I have bladder spasms due to interstital cystis. I have interstital cystis due to frequent urinary trac and bladder infection due to my malformed bladder. a normal bladder. It also has reduced elasticity in the bladder walls and the spinkters(the small muscular valves that control the pee or urine out of my bladder) do not propperly close.
My bowel in continence is caused by loose bowel IBS( irratable bowel syndrome) and colitis..
I have two defects in my spine one is at the sacral 4 vertabrae The other defect is at the lumbar 4 and lumbar 5 vertabrae. Both cause me to have very little to to no sensation in my bladder and at my rectum(poo shoot).. the one at the sacral 4 vertabrae makes it not condusive to be pregnant or to have children because it compromises my pelvis
I have bladder spasms due to interstital cystis. I have interstytal cystis due to frequent urinary trac and bladder infections.

Oops, This is not the cause of my incontinence. My daughter's incontinence yes. She was on my mobile device and posted this. Sorry.

Infact all three of my daughter are incontinent. My youngest girl is incontinent due to Downs Syndrome.