Cant decide. Abena from mvs vs northshore supreme

Archives1

Staff member
I save about 25 with abena at mvs vs the supremes at northshore. Being on disability i have to pinch pennies.
I like the rear waistband on the supremes but abena fits just fine with minimal leaks

All that to say i think i just answered my own question haha

What is MVS?

Personally I do Abena because of the cost difference as well. I also really like the northshore supreme, but the abena abriform is enough 95% of the time, so I can't justify the cost difference.

I agree that cost is a major factor when it comes to purchasing diapers!! More times than not I order from XP medical because of the free shipping and the cost for the diapers is the same or less than others. I do like the way Northshore diapers fit though but to be practical I just can’t spend the extra money!!

they are both good quality diapers it would be nice if the Abena had an elastic waistband but they don't as far as budget goes I would have to go with the cost savings currently my diapers are being covered by Medicaid but they are supplying Attends Poly Briefs a plain thin no-frills diaper with insufficient absorbency for my needs my doctor has submitted a letter of necessity to try get me supplied with the Abenas if all goes well the next monthly shipment I receive should be Abena L4's and not the crappy Attends these attends have a low rise and I have to change a lot sooner and more often I hope I get approved for the Anenas these Attends are crap

Have you tried better dry yet? They are amazing and should fit you well if you like the way Abena fit. They are far more absorbent than Abena and cost about the same.

@Spaz I recently tried a sample of the Better Dry I found them very comfortable and very effective unfortunately the supplier toat provides my diapers does not carry them about the best they offer is the Abenas I am hoping my approval for the Abena goes through in the meantime I am stuck with these lousy Attends unless I want to pay out of pocket

@Spaz i hear lots of good things about better dry, and have thought about trying then, but can't find them as cheap as I can get Abena. Where do you buy from?