Botox treatment

Archives1

Staff member
First time asking for information. I’m a 79 year old male recently diagnosed with over active bladder. Two different types of medicine has not work. Urologist has recommended detox treatment. Would appreciate any comments good or bad.

Try Prosta Genix. All Natural. Show the label from their website to your Dr. It even works for women and was miraculous for me. (74yrs old, radical prostectomy, sleep thru the night after two weeks, and wake up dry.)

Yup, I’ll second the prosta genix- started using in my 2nd week of recovery from RP surgery- significant improvement in controlling my leakage

I've had many rounds of Botox. It helped me a lot - much less pain, much less urgency. It did not completely restore my continence, but it improved it.

I ended up having to cath after Botox. I didn't find it difficult, and after the first few days I didn't find it painful, though it was sometimes (though not usually) uncomfortable.

I haven't had Botox since last August because I got an Interstim, which has taken care of most of my issues. I may yet need more Botox, but so far I've been able to avoid it with programming changes on the Interstim.

@rickyr Hi, i am 52 and have had it twice with amazing results. My bladder feels like it is 18 years old again. You will need to consider whether you mind catheterising as once you have had it done, you will not feel that you want to go for hours and storing urine for too many hours can encourage an infection down there. My honest opinion is it is a life saver for me against having that aching feeling every 20 minutes. I am waiting to have my third set now. Please come back to me if you have any further questions and hope some of my ramblings on might help you.