Body odor control

Archives1

Staff member
Ok my friends who have working scent apparatus, i just bought Lume 72 hour odor control lotion can be used anywhere and that is ANYWHERE
My nose is not a good one a virus killed my sense of smell largely.

The website is Lume deo.com
Invented by a gynecologist and all natural.
I would tell you how it works out but probably will never know if it does as i cant smell well! My friends and family dont say i smell but it is an issue we worry over. Someone here said it works. I think they ship internationally.
There is another product called fresh breasts or fresh balls (sorry dont shoot the messenger on the names) that is a lotion that dries to a powder for skin fold creases a different company

I’ve been using soap and water for the past 72 years and that seems to work pretty good for most part. I feel fresh afterwards and much cheaper.

I go to a dermatologist because of some skin issues and so when my issue started I asked about skin care specifically. The recommendation was to continue using a bar of soap and warm water to clean up and to use a and d cream to treat any rash and if it occurs more than once use barrier cream to prevent it.

She specifically said to avoid any other lotions potions or creams down there and especially to avoid the pre packaged moist wipes as much as possible because of the chemicals.

Soap and water with showers 2 times a day and changing when needed seemed to work for me.

I've used Nullo (nullo.com/) for years and it works great and no prescription is needed. Controlling odor allows me to work/travel without the constant fear of odor issues.

@physlink I've never had any side effects and I've taken it for over 20 years. It does make your poop greenish but that's normal.

Because it works so well eliminating odor it's easy to procrastinate changes and that leads to skin issues.

@CES97 thanks for getting back to me about the side effects. I forgot to ask if it is designed to remove the smell from both types of incontinence or just one of them? Thanks Phil

@physlink both including under arm. It takes about a week if I remember correctly to work but it's a "life saver" in my case.

When I was very young and started taking care of my own diapering for bedwetting, my mom taught me to use a separate wash cloth with just soap and warm water and a towel to clean myself in the morning. And as she had done all of my life I used baby powder when diapering at night. Important that the towel and wash cloth stay separate, usually over a chair to dry in my room after thoroughly rinsing. When I started needing guards I'd still do my morning wash and use a little powder in the guard. But when I was 17 years old a health care person talked and taught me to keep my pubic hair trimmed, not shaven just trimmed. That helped a great deal and I continue to do that to this day. Nowadays I use adult wipes from Dollar General at every change along with continuing the powder. On very very rare occasions when I do start getting a rash, usually because not being able to change when I should in the heat of the summer, A&D ointment has always quickly worked for me.

This must work because I've never had someone say around me that it smells like urine here including from my late wife who immediately would have brought it to my attention. This was the same woman that would yell to me I had a nose hair sticking out... from across a crowed room.

Just sharing what has worked for me.

Al

CES97 said:
I've used Nullo (nullo.com/) for years and it works great and no prescription is needed. Controlling odor allows me to work/travel without the constant fear of odor issues.
I have been looking for this product in several stores but haven’t seen it recently. It used to be in several stores but since you suggested it and I went to purchase it. I haven’t seen it around. Thank you for the link. I didn’t think about trying a website for them.