Black Friday sales

Archives1

Staff member
What Black Friday sales have you found for incontinence products?
When I got up this morning I received an email from Rearz's saying they were having up to 80% off today, next few days are 15% off and free shipping.
Got 2 cases of Dinos which I find to be one of the most absorbent then most I have tried, 3 pair of cloth diapers and a few body suits.

Stay dry and have a great holiday season.

80% is a great deal! I saw norton hurley had a BOGO on their caroli line. Billivishere introduced them to me. Gonna check it out

Hi @KTRout73, I wonder if Norton Hurley has a BOGO on their Alyne line? I need to check it out when I get back this evening! Thanks for the heads-up! And yes, I do plead guilty to introducing you to them! :D

@billliveshere I had an ad in my email inbox from Norton Hurley; they have BOGO on Alyne and Caroli, mens and womens. Put at least two packs in your cart then at check out, apply promo code BOGOALYNE or BOGOCAROLI. Oddly, the email headline says “expires 11/30” but the photos say “12/1.” It doesn’t say anything about any limits on quantities.

Through the NAFC Partner link - The code for Northshore is NAFC15. Northshore is also running a special on Go Supreme 10% off no coupon needed until November 30 so I am getting almost 21% off regular price.

I will remind us that Northshore shipping is high. $10.95 for Fedex of a case (54) of Go Supreme.

The discount code is not taken until the very end of check out.

I paid $78.08 for medium (waist 40) with delivery and tax is $1.45 each.

I like and use the Go Supreme for my first night time pullup. I usually do not get a warning until I feel the warmth. I tried the Flex Supreme which is a few cents cheaper, but the Go Supreme is better for me.

Hi Snow, Thanks for the heads up! If it expires 11/30, that's Monday and I expect I'll have ordered by then!!
I hope you're feeling better, or at least not worse. Just remember we are here for you and are rooting for you!

The company that I use is llmedico.com. They have 10% of for black Friday/cyber Monday. They ship everything for free, give money back after order (about $3 per case of Abena L4's) and and, if you have the honey plug in for Google chrome they have about $5-$8 of a everything..

I also purchase from LL Medico monthly and they have a really neat thing called store credit. When you buy a case of diapers they usually give back between 2 to 5 dollars towards your next purchase and the owners are the best in the business!, they are super helpful and will answer any questions.