Big update.

Archives1

Staff member
A lot has happened since I last posted.

More tests are ordered and things are not going well as far as energy goes.

I also have been dealing with a lot of issues with doctors.

I saw a different Gastroenterology doctor but she felt that I needed to get stuff looked over by my main GI doctor because even the doctor that I saw does not understand everything going on with my case.

I did get a new case manager that is on top of everything but right now doctors are passing the buck to each other for how should be deciding what to do next with my care.

It is crazy because right now it looks like doctors are worried that something not good is going on so tests are not going to be fun.

Today my case manager set up for me to see my PCP again due to an ongoing paperwork issue that must be fixed. So now I have to make sure that all the stuff is right before leaving their office.

The worst thing is that right now people are not returning phone calls from my insurance or the agency doing my social security claim. Going to have to work on that some more tomorrow.

This all sucks.

I am amazed at how much the insurance industry is able to dictate our care. They can override a doctor any time they want with no regard to an individual’s needs. I am sorry you have to deal with this, and I truly believe it is not supposed to be this way.