Best pull on underwear

Archives1

Staff member
Hey all,
Was wondering what you all think is the best pull-up out there. I’m a 42-44 inch waist (right on the line between medium and larges) and about 6’4” tall. I have OAB with urge incontinence so I need something with higher absorbency. I normally wear the tab style briefs but I’m tired of wearing cargo shorts around my own house and to the gym to hide the noise. I’m thinking either abenas, Northshore, or attends premiere underwear. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!!!

I use abena for nights and bad days and Tena for everyday use. My OAB/incontinence really fluctuates. Has anyone tried those Alyne pull ups?

I never hear a noise with Medline Fitright. Nor with Tye's or Total Dry. None of them are perfect. They all leak at least once in a while. The best I've found as far as comfort is the Fitright. They seem to leak the least too. I'm about a 34 waist and wear medium. Maybe I'm just lucky but these just fit right!!! I get them from vitality medical and use them with total dry booster pads that can be changed as needed to prolong the life of the Fitright.

I just bought a bag of NorthShore GoSupreme pull-ons. They are great because they hold way more than the Depends Fit Flex I usually wear. Cost more, too. Therefore, I am going to use these when I expect to empty a lot or without warning. When dry they do feel almost like wearing a high capacity diaper and when wet it is obvious but I need the protection.