Best of the month post NEW CONCEPT please read

Archives1

Staff member
Hi Everyone im trying to be useful as so many fantastic posts get buried as the month goes by.
If you read a post that is VERY HELPFUL or some comments in the thread are very HELPFUL please PRIVATE mesage me with the post TITLE ... and what was the point of the thread that helped you.
For instance UPDATE!! Or MIRACLE CURE! were great posts but the information is not conveyed in the title.
I will once a month coallate the posts you found helpful TO THE COMMUNITY (not k85nd words for a difficult situation or vent posts which are VERY important also).
EXAMPLE
BEST POSTS AUGUST 2020

Miracle Cure: about stemming fecal incontience
Update! Ideas for inexpensive absorbents at night

Then the NAFC reader can go into the general HOME screen and hunt up the topic by the title of article.

If this is useful to this community i will do this.

Hi Maymay941, that sounds like a plan to me! Although I haven't been on this forum a really long time, it seems those great posts get buried in all of this information and the real gems, or the very helpful posts, are hard to find as well as remember where they are. And you have a good point in that if we, in our wandering through the forum come across anything noteworthy, can let you know! I'll be looking forward to seeing this come to fruition as well! I have never seen a forum where the members have been more helpful and more willing to give information and your idea has boosted this forum even more!:D