B4NS company

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone ordered anything from B4NS lately?
I placed an order for some plastic pants over a month ago and they accepted the PayPal payment. I have emailed numerous times, tried calling the number on website and it is disconnected, it was a $150 order.

Unfortunately it looks like you may have to dispute the charge with your bank. They have all negative reviews saying the same thing you have.

Having the phone disconnected is a huge warning sign. That sounds like it is more than a Covid delay. I agree and contact payapl and dispute the payment. I believe PayPal does offer buyer protection. Good Luck

It's been about 10 years since I ordered from them THey mainly sold "Suprima" plastic pants. I still have some. Sold a bunch I outgrew on ebay. I think the guy who owns it now bought it from a guy who owned it in Canada. Suprima pants are German pants and are wellmade.

FYI as others have eluded to I would contact PayPal they do indeed have buyer protection so dispute the transaction complete the necessary forms and within a few days PayPal will refund all of your money. They are really great to deal with should be no problem. Good luck

The suprima pants are really great that is why I ordered them, I have 5-6 pairs left and love them. I have filed with PayPal it will just take sometime for
That to come through. Thanks everyone!