B1 Thiamine for UI

Funny you should mention it - I was gonna wait a few weeks to post so I could verify it’s not a fluke but I recently started taking a methylated b complex as opposed to the cheap natures whatever store brand crap I’ve been taking for years.

Total game changer for me. Bladder is much less leaky. Not perfect but 90% in the first week and a half.

It also knocked out brain fog, massive anxiety up to and including waking up in the middle of the night and panicking about things at work that I had done absolutely correctly and had no reason to think about and tiredness all the time. 2 Red Bulls a day to not fall asleep by lunch levels of tiredness. All gone

I purchased a pretty elaborate medical test to see vitamin mineral and amino acid levels. Was trying to get rid of psoriasis. Heard about this test and the important r of methyl B complex on a recent Joe Rogan podcast. I’ll share the info after I look it up. That test showed that despite years of swallowing sidewalk chalk size B pills I was critically low on all b vitamins.

I was looking for psoriasis relief and instead may have just fixed my bladder. Woohoo.

Hey Newbie2this,
Thanks for your intel on methylated B complex. Curious what specific brand you purchased?

I’ve taken B for at least nine years, recommended for brain health by my brain neurologist. I’ve had concussions, a few seizures, and get a headache almost every day. It doesn’t help me at all in ways that I can perceive. I still have incontinence (because of shredded nerves), brain fog, and headaches. But I keep taking it in case it helps prevent any kind of dementia.

Always try to take your vitamins in a gel tab form. That way the liquid is immediately absorbed by your stomach and into your bloodstream. None of it is wasted in the digestion process.

Integrative therapeutics active b complex. Got it on Amazon. Don’t know anything about the brand just that all the B vitamins are in the methylated form.

@Newbie2this @snow @JBaldvinsson - I just ordered Benfotiam -fat soluble better than water soluble - from Amazon - 300mg - 200 ct. - Healthcare brand for like $22. Though I have read that you should take it with Magnesium. But, Magnesium messes with my stomach so I will see if the amount of Magnesium in my multi is enough. Some saw improvement with other health conditions in days. Others said 2 weeks for better sleep, less brain fog, better glucose numbers and yes improvement with UI. The UI comment may have come from a different brand, but same dosage/numbers. Blue and white bottle - Vita something (not Vitacost) - Pam

@jeffswet - I have read couple of doctors - YouTube say to triple the dosage. Even the supplements these guys sell say 1 per serving. Check out YouTube if you want, and make your own conclusions. I suppose there are those who can do that. There can be side effects depending on any other type of medications you may be taking. For me, I will start out with 1 Benfotiam - Amazon - Healthcare is the brand for 2-3 weeks and may up to 600mg - twice the dose depending on how things go. Let us know what your doc says. - Pam