AZO Pumpkin Seed Extract, Anyone Try?

Archives1

Staff member
As previously mentioned I have sleep disruptive nochturia. There is no leakage, retention or pain. The primary issue is urgency even though there is little or nothing in the bladder. Been through every kind of test, scope, and scan yet no identifiable cause. Tried a vast array of prescription drugs, physical therapy and TENS treatments. The next phase would be more invasive treatments. My urologist's assistant suggested that I try AZO pumpkin seed extract. She knows that we are running out of non-invasive options and thought this is worth a try. I just started taking it but results can take up to 6 weeks, if it works. There are NIH studies that show it can result in improvements with frequency and urgency. Has anyone else tried pumpkin seed extract?

Here's the NIH research link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032845/

I tried it but didnt stick with it as my mother was turning hospice snd i was distracted.
Give it a try and stay with it. Ive been meaning to try again

@ronlecroy I have heard some good reports about it, but I haven't tried myself, let us know how it goes, cheers Phil

physlink said:
@ronlecroy I have heard some good reports about it, but I haven't tried myself, let us know how it goes, cheers Phil

Thanks Phil. I will definitely post results after 6 weeks or sooner if I notice related effects, good or bad.

Thank you. I do feel we need to give feed back here as it is an important thing to broaden our knowledge given the treatment ranges from diapers to invasive surgery.

I have been using it for about 6 weeks now. In addition, I’ve added pumpkin seeds you can purchase from the grocery store. They are tasty! Can’t say I’ve noticed a big change yet, but I’ll stick with it for maybe another month.