Attitude of gratitude

Archives1

Staff member
For many years the one day holidays have been stressful either because of gathering people together and cooking something or the flood of memories and being alone on that one day that has effectively messed up an entire week.
So, heres my thanksgiving. A day or two early, depending on time zone.
Last night my daughter said something funny in passing and i laughed so hard i snorted the bowl of cereal i had just snacked on up through my nose.
I discreetly swallowed and sniffled but she said, you havent drunk any water today! And brought me a glass. I was pinned in my armchair by a book a throw and my dog but tasting vomit through every part of my head.
For this, i am truly grateful.
To have someone who cares enough to bring me a glass of water and ignores my indiscreet body.
I think of the folks and friends here in the forum and send my sincerest gratitude for letting us become friends.

I am thankful for MayMay, Chaps, and everyone else here and NAFC. Thank you all for making a great and safe community of friends here!

Kind regards,
Jim

I am glad that your daughter cares for you so lovingly, MayMay. It lifts my spirits.

I am very thankful for this community. Blessings to all.