At least I was at home.

Archives1

Staff member
Had a bad bowel accident seconds after getting my apartment door open today after shopping up town with my Nanny. So lucky I was home because with all the running around today it could have happened anywhere.

I'm glad you were in the privacy of your home! Not that having an accident like that is ideal by any stretch but as we all know, it could have been much worse. Someone was really watching out for you!!

Normally I don’t have BM issues except if I eat something that disagrees with me. Tonight, however, I too was home and barely made it to the bathroom after BBQ. Naturally, urine flowed too. I shut the door and sprayed but evidently not quick enough because I heard my husband who was in bed with my service dog Bella, accusing her of smelling the room. Understand, she never does that but I was occupied and he was smelling her butt. I started laughing so hard that Niagara Falls started again, soaking the floor and diaper. No people but y’all would understand the humor. My dog Bella was highly insulted. Thank God I have a wonderful husband who just deals with me and my issues. I just wanted to bring a smile to my friends here tonight. Love to all. Picture is of Bella.
57243827ffa72cf4c6c939356687c574.jpg