april all ready?

Archives1

Staff member
where is this year going too, all ready the 4th month

has anyone been caught today by an april fool so far?

I have (though only a little one). the game I play on alexa told me their was only 7 questions in sted of the usual 10, and when I got to question 7 she's like oh.. april fool. lol!. not the best one I've had over the years, still quite funny though I suppose

hope everyone has a good day...

emily91 said:
where is this year going too, all ready the 4th month

has anyone been caught today by an april fool so far?

I have (though only a little one). the game I play on alexa told me their was only 7 questions in sted of the usual 10, and when I got to question 7 she's like oh.. april fool. lol!. not the best one I've had over the years, still quite funny though I suppose

hope everyone has a good day...

One of my favorite bands, Switchfoot, said that they had 150 unreleased songs that they were letting people download for free. I bought it a few seconds and then caught on.

my favorite entertainers, ant and dec, ran a story that said that after 30 years of entertaining the nation they were going to stop and go their own ways

I wasn't amused at first, but when I knew it was a joke..

As far as I know, I haven't been a victim of April Fool this year. If someone says something the slightest bit suspicious, they get a look from me and an "Uh-huh!!! Yeah, right!"
At the nature center yesterday we were waiting for a bus load of kids (still a rare occurrence during covid) and when everything was set up we volunteers sat out on the porch of the main building and chatted. The main building has a diorama the centerpiece of which is a mounted 13-foot alligator that we acquired this year.
Our director, whom I'll call "E" to save her from further embarrassment, came out to chat with us. Then the program director whom I'll call "L," hurriedly came out and got E's attention.
"Someone put red nail polish on the alligator's claws," L said excitedly.
"Oh! Crap!" E said as she rushed inside.
L said to us, "April Fool!!!" We laughed and by that time E knew she had been had!!!
Ever on our guard, we had a good time with the kids, with no other April Fool pranks!