Anyone tried Flomax and Avodart for pelvic pain and more

Archives1

Staff member
My Urology team want me to try Avodart with my Flomax to try help my constant lower pelvic pain. If so would like to know in detail your thoughts, you can private message also if you like

Boomer

Not tried Avodart, Flomax unfortunately didn’t do anything for me but make me dizzy. I hope you find success with the combination.

@Boomersway I took flomax for quite a while. It helped to start with, but the benefits stopped after a couple of years. I also tried avodart for a short while, but I stopped as it didn't seem to work. I may not have given it long enough, cheers Phil

@physlink She is starting me Monday on both of them together, plus I also take Oxybutynin. So quite the cocktail!
I have also tried Flomax a few times, but she told me why I was taken off of it, it will help your pain. I think I stopped as I felt my bladder was worse,, and it does make sense

@sport Yes, you are right about Avodart but, there was a trial of combining them for shrinking the prostate, and a left turn in the trial, it showed the patient had much less bladder and testicle pain in males.
I deal daily with pelvic pain, and my Urology team wanted me to try, guess will see, I do know there are lots of side effects, but pain is pain

Checking back with this post, as my journey using this cocktail ordered by my urology clinic. If anyone had used Avodart separately or?