Anybody make an Adult size wipe heater

Archives1

Staff member
Nothing l dislike more than a freezing cold wipe.. Any of you'll use a wipe heater? I know they sell them for babies but I like the bigger cvs brand adult wipes but I am tired of the cold wipes.

Or is there another tried an true trick to heat up the wipes quick..

Put the box of wipes in front of the hot air vent in your bathroom, or use a mens gun style hair dryer.

wml1963 said:
Put the box of wipes in front of the hot air vent in your bathroom, or use a mens gun style hair dryer.

I have gas heat and keep the temperature turned down to save money but had to change when I got home from physical therapy and man was that wipe cold. I think I am just going to go with a normal wipe heater and that's it.. something is better than nothing.

I think a microwave is your best bet. Just start out low and see if that does the trick. If need to, go higher a second or two at a time!

I used to live in a house that had big old cast iron radiators. I used to put my clothes on them before I went to bed on a cold winter night. In the morning, they would be toasty warm when I put them on. I miss them old radiators. They would have been great for wipes.