Any US pharmacies with decent offering of diapers?

Archives1

Staff member
I prefer overnight tab style diapers. I am now visiting the US and have bought in pharmacies before, but on this visit - what I found was a very poor selection. It seems that everything is shifted to pull-ups.
What is the recommendation for maximum absorbency solutions for a male size M?

What brand do you wear when you are home? I would see if there is a medical store near where you are staying. Most times they have better selection of tape on style diapers. I would Google medical store near me and then give them a call and see what they have in stock. If you are staying for a while in the US, try Amazon or some of the online stores and have them shipped where you are staying. Most companies here in the US ship discreetly.

Most pharmacies only have the pull-ups try to find a medical supply store thy seam to have regular adult diapers

I would suggest Walmarts own ‘equate’ brand for diapers and guards.I found them the most absorbent and kept me the driest

The only pharmacies I have ever seen with decent diaper offerings have been local Mom and Pop types and some home medical supplies other than that the only diapers I have seen at the national chains are the basics

@JohnKane01851 But remember Tena in the US is the worst diaper ever and a totally different Tena than what the rest of the world has to offer. They’re actually different companies.

The selection wasn't great - only staying a week. Lessons learned - bring stuff from home next time. One thing was lack of brands, but they had a lot of XXL sizes, the mediums were with very low absorbency. I was thinking the Depend Night Defence could be an option - but they were nowhere to find for men. I assume the female versions would do a bad job with padding in the wrong places. Trusting that disposable bed pads are adding the needed protection.