Any news of Claytonp

Archives1

Staff member
Just wondering if there is any news of Claytonp? He hasn't posted for a number of days and he has quite a lot to contend with

He has messaged with me privately, he reached out and I’ve been repeating the same guidance we all were telling him, stop drinking sodas and avoid other known bladder irritants, wear protection appropriate for age gender and severity of leakage etc

I have also encouraged him to talk with his school nurse for guidance on management at school. Ultimately I’m concerned about how he says his grandmother is hsndling him. I encouraged him to post another update to his public thread for more advice from others.

In my last message a couple days ago after he stated his family could not afford the medication refil, a doctor visit or to buy the appropriate adult sized garments, I advised he call his local 211 for guidance. Havnt heard from him since then.

@abigailbear thanks for caring! Like @Newbie2this mentioned, I had reached out to him, and he didn’t give me really good advice. The by rse at school was able to get some type of doctor visit set up for me for free to a clinic in town. I have an appointment there for next week.

The last two or three days my accidents have gone down thankfully. It’s only been maybe two and a 24 hour span instead of the three or four I was having

Hi Claytonp
I don't know how much you urinate when a "leak" occurs but I wonder if mens pads would be a cheaper alternative to a full pull up for day protection
You can get at Walmart or Walgreens CVS and grocery store

I have wondered if stress aggravation could also be involved, not just in Claytonp's case, but in general.

stupid auto correct! I didn’t mean to say that @Newbie2this “didn’t” give me good advice! He “did”!

@Maymay941 it varies, sometimes it’s a little and sometimes it’s a lot. I wouldnt feel safe wearing just a pad, but then again I’ve never tried it so I don’t know.

I do feel like stress has made things worst like all of you have pointed out, but I just have to get through it and hopefully my grandma becomes more understanding.

Clayton how old are you? I believe you are a "minor" but it might help to understand your situation to know

@Claytonp Well, I'm at the other end of the spectrum: 79, pushing 80 next month. Happy Birthday to both of us!

Peter A - I am certain that stress worsens the incontinence problem, It certainly did for me on one occasion when I was in my 20s. Luckily I have had a fairly stress-free life.