Any good cloth backed diapers

Archives1

Staff member
Looking for a more discreet diaper for day time use. I wear plastic backed that works really good but not very discreet. Tried some but had leaks.

Depend makes a brief that looks like normal underwear, while still offering the protection of a plastic backed brief. I found them to be a good option.

I don't see where you made 7 posts. This is a great site. But if not to your standards there are others you could check out

@ronron I am sorry that you felt ignored. Not everyone has the same issues as others in this forum, and I sometimes glance at posts, and don’t reply because I don’t know what to say since I cannot relate. I joined a few months ago, so have not seen many of your previous posts.

good point, not every post is relevant to everyone in this forum

MAM said:
@ronron I am sorry that you felt ignored. Not everyone has the same issues as others in this forum, and I sometimes glance at posts, and don’t reply because I don’t know what to say since I cannot relate. I joined a few months ago, so have not seen many of your previous posts.

My go-to for daytime wear when requiring heavy protection are dailee slip super nappies. They are cloth-backed, so odour control is really bad but I wear Garywear active pants and a onesie over the top and that seems to keep the smell locked in. I wear them less because they are cloth-backed and more beacause they have excellent stretchy sides that help the product conform to my body. They last for about three hours worth of frequent surges for me. I don’t think that they’re available in the USA, but my point is to look out for products with stretchy sides and consider wearing plastic pants for odour control.

@MAM I wear Depend Night Defense (made with plastic backing, all you naysayers) and that’s it; sometimes during the day I’ll wear just a thick pad. Most people here give them horrible reviews but haven’t bothered trying them in 20 years, or never tried the heavy-duty Night Defense. However, many people do need much heavier protection, or a different type of fit, and there are many kinds and sizes of bodies and types of incontinence out there so I’m just glad we all have choices.

@chaps54 You’re completely right: @ronron if you don’t like this site, why are you still engaging with it? I’ve been on here for seven years and I’ve never heard anyone have the complaint you have. I suggest you just chill out and appreciate the NAFC. There is nothing similar ad good as it is.

@Jayindiapers I’ve used Tena Flex Ultra on extremely hot days, but for me they’re only good for a short period because I most often get complete bladder dumps which even with an added pad can get overwhelmed at times. They are cooler and refastenable with Velcro easy to get on & off or tighten up. You might check and try a pack, we made the mistake of buying a case 2 years ago, still working through them when I feel like I need a good case of Nervous Wreck!
@ronron, I think you’ve got the wrong forum…..

The new abena premier briefs are cloth backed and work really well IMO. The only major downside I have is they keep getting loose, and falling down. On that though I wear a pair of compression shorts over them to hold it in place.