Anxiety relief weighted blanket sale

Archives1

Staff member
I found i really benefit from a heavy weight of Blanket on my when i sleep.
It is contradictory to my claustrophic side and i bed wet so i use a cheap light comforter twin size easily washable
then a weighted blanket on top.
Causes deep sleep and less incontinence
I read Walmart the weighted blankets are on sale half price so you can try it at about $ 39.00 if youre an anxious person

@Maymay941 I have been curious about weighted blankets for a while but with them averaging $200..+ they are quite cost prohibitive especially if I invested in one and found out I didn't like it thank you for the information

Dave the price i quoted is twin size but it is a start to try this and it is half of the regular price
Addendum all sized are half price

My wife bought me one on sale last Christmas. I love it. It took a few nights to get used to it though. I have a small wholesale place near me. Occasionally they stock thse types of blankets for 20$. I pick them up as gifts.

@Maymay941 I thi I they buy stuff from pallet sales and other wholesalers. A lot of it comes from China.

by the way, my bed is a TWIN XL

Maymay941 said:
Dave the price i quoted is twin size but it is a start to try this and it is half of the regular price
Addendum all sized are half price

I like a cosy bed Dave. When I couldn't sleep i would sleep in the sofa with my dogs. Does Kole sleep in it too?

@Maymay941 he does help

f122853bbb87afea5146acfb30273aa7.jpg
0625e9927565e076f43486574a1e4518.jpg

I have been using one for a couple weeks and it seems to help me sleep better. it doesnt stop my night wetting but I still think it helps anxiety wise a little bit

MayMay. Sometimes i start the night out cold, but I'm soon a hot sleeper, and soon throw off the bedspread, and sometimes the light blanket. How's the heavy blanket for insulation, so to speak? My companion "Fling Dings" the covers off, then complains about being cold, but the only complaint is when i "steal" the covers. (The truth is she pushes the covers over to my side.) I suppose I'd have to get a single for marital bliss. She has her afgan. However you spell it.
I have a pain issue with weight on my feet, but suppose it can be solved by folding back at foot of bed?
No claustrophbia here; i don't even mind that MRI "tunnel". Guess I'm lucky.
Our Wal-Mart is smaller, selection smaller, never even been in their bedding section. Happen to know if Wal-Mart has a policy of ordering that is shipped to the store? Some business do, some do but don't ship to foreign countries like Hawaii and Alaska or even Puerto Rico.
Neither country requires a passport, just that new driver's license. The exchange rate for Alaska varies depending on which state you are coming from, with a surcharge if you come from a cheaper cost-of-living small town or even farm country. Some of the old Sourdoughs don't want foreigners to have residency; they want you to be at least third generation. There's a discount if you are born here. It's good thing the original residents didn't have ICE, or we wouldn't be here. We don't have near as much ice as we used to, though.

MayMay: P.S. ours weighs 120 pounds. NOT a bed dog. I had an old, non-functional recliner we were getting rid of, but the dog claimed it. Hey, it keeps him off the couch. I'll try to post a photo.

Hi Alas, walmart.com does deliver to stores for pick up but of course youre in a "special " state.
You might just stick your feet out at end of blanket?
There is a table thing that holds a blanket off the foot area easy to make one but make it like those tables you slide under a hospital bed. You know they serve you meals on it.
Leg set to tge floor picture an L shape.
Foot of L goes under bed.
Top of L has a table extending over bed on floor with a table top on top but no leg on far side. Just use L brackets to attach lightweight table top to the supporting legs

0c866614106ea28e308f89552f2b4823.jpg

This is the result of the grandaughter saying, "Grandma, the landlord say he really means the no-pet rule. Can you take him for a week or two while we find a new apartment? "
Guess how small and cute he was at 4 months old. (He actually wasn't that small, and his paws forecast this adult size very well, thank you.)
Guess who still has him 9 years later.
Guess who is not getting "her" dog back.

Grandfather.