antifungal/incontinence

Archives1

Staff member
i do have serve incontinence witch i have to wear diapers 24/7. i have a antifungal issue for the past week, i been using an incontinence antifungal cream it doesn't seem to be helping as much. it is hard to get into my gp doctor and i don't went to go too urgent care. what can i buy to get rid of this problem???? any help would be helpful. thanks, sorry to be so personal i don't have anywhere to turn too thanks.

Anti-fungals are preventive treatments, so would not be the right thing for you, since you already have the condition. Diaper rash is not difficult to cure, just use a diaper rash cream containing zinc oxide. Also, remember not to use alcohol based wipes, and only very mild soap. Keep the area very clean and dry. I have found that using a blow drier on the area after washing seems to speed the healing.

My PCP and nurse told me, to lay between diaper changes without a diaper on after cleanup and let the skin breath, and once you have then put on your ointment or Vaseline that my PCP told me to use overnight

10-1 mix of white vinegar and water. One part vinegar . Sit in bath at least once a day the rinse well and dry out as long as possible like mentioned above. Moisture is the enemy here. Use baby powder with aloe in it. I've had this issue several times and my patients

My doctor prescribed me Econazole 1 % Topical Cream, and Clindamycin Phosphate 1 % Topical Solution. These two knock out any fungal diaper rash in 24-36 hours, and can be applied between changes.

diapers/24/7 i would like to say thank you to all that help me with my problem and info. i am still wear diapers 24/7 and that won't change for a really long time, i will have too wear diapers rest of my life. it could be worse, but wearing diapers isn't so bad you get used to wearing them. thanks again from MRjw48

9a19bf629389637af2dd016424582632.jpg

then apply:

947f07ccfb1cab214470065d2ce6e79d.jpg

your welcome