Answered prayer

Archives1

Staff member
I had my surgery on March 13th. After the catheter was removed, I was totally incontinent. Recently I have experienced a great improvement and I just want to give
God the credit. (Just one more answered prayer).

Congrats! I too had my surgery in March 20th this year and I am very frustrated because I am 100% incontinent and have not seen any improvement. So was it just a sudden improvement and if you don’t mind telling me what ex actually improvement did you see! I have pretty much have given up!

Huck that is so inspiring to me. I’m only 3 weeks post surgery and my frustration level is through the roof. I just want my life back to where it was before. Other than kegel and prayer was there something else you did to help?

Congrats Huck.

I had my RP surgery in November 2022 so I'm about 20 months post RP. I have seen, what has been described as "significant" improvement over these long months. I'm am now using one to two light pads per day, depending on activity. From the doctors tell me they are very happy with my progress. Me? Not so much. While I can agree that I have had major improvement from where I was 20 months ago, I'm still not "happy" with my position. Maybe I just expected too much from this procedure. I don't know. I just have to take it one day at a time and hope to get back to "normal" some day. This is probably a pipe dream but, I can hope.

Good luck in your recovery and I will keep good thoughts for everyone on this forum.

Jim