Another petential victory.

Archives1

Staff member
Got pre-approval for social services..
1) medical services Medicaid (Paperwork is on it's way too me.)
2) Food assistance.
3) social services through the hospital (paperwork is on it's way too me)
4) Gastroenterologist appointment in the morning to get paperwork done/ update care plan as well as try to get schedule for next tests.

All in all not a bad day.

Wow! FlGuy, No grass is growing under your feet here!!! :D That's great news! And you have really taken charge of this and now you're seeing results! Good going and keep up the good work!!!
And have a more relaxed weekend now!!!! :D

Are you comfortable or pain an issue currently?
You know we are all rooting for you! Your steps forward to get assistance are always a good cheer!

Well Yet another update....

Just talked to my disability rep

Physical therapist submitted paperwork for full time disability stating that I cannot lift, bend push or pull, squat anything physical until farther notice....and my GI doctor that I have had all the trouble with signed off agreeing with the statement...

I was losing my mind today because at my appointment today she would not fill out paperwork but told me that she signed off on what Physical therapy said but I had no way of knowing what what said....

So my rep sent my paperwork off for medical review so now I have a week tell they have to answer back...

The secondary rep that I talked to just now said that with the full payment from short term and then this document that it was a very good first look to approve the claim so I am hopeful....

All in all it has been a good day....