Anal Cleansing

Archives1

Staff member
My anus needs cleaning every few hours. This could partly be my own fault through excessive straining when evacuating my bowel and by using more and more pressure when cleaning and cleansing. I have just started to use Tena wet wash gloves which are fantastic. I can exert great pressure on my anus while squatting to achieve a cleanliness that feels wonderful meaning that when my post void dribble stops I can enjoy wearing grey sweat shorts with no underwear and feel totally confident that I'm not soiling my shorts. The Tena wet wash gloves are fragranced making me feel even fresher.

You should consider a bidet for your toilet needs. I have a bidet attachment on two of my toilets at home and have used them for over 8 years now. The attachments are easy to install... They are secured to the bolts that hold the toilet seat on and a water pressure control extends to the right side of the bowl. After using them for so many years, I have to wonder why all people don't have them (like they do in many European country's). I let it wash my butt and then I wipe off the water with a paper towel which gets put in a bathroom trash basket. If you have hemorrhoids, it makes it a lot easier to deal with the problem because you find that you are not forcing things so much. They are available from Amazon and this is the one I use: https://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-N...d=1528485104&sr=8-3&keywords=bidet+attachment

Thank you Kenrs. I will consider using a bidet. Thank you for the link. I have previously said that everyone here is so helpful. I used to go to France and and the highlight of the trips was getting to use bidets.I believe I have kept hemorrhoids at bay by being clean.The condition was never too bad but it was worrying once.