Anal / Butt Plugs

I ordered a sample package of the Wellspect Navina plug. It’s a package of 5 standard and 5 large plugs with a manual chart.

For me this is the first time experimenting without consulting a doctor or nurse. A few years ago I did try another brand, it could be Peristeen but I am not 100% sure, under supervision of a continence nurse. She showed me how to use and what to expect so I am quite sure I am safe to use them.

The reason I try them is because I have limited feeling and control which means my bowel can get active at any time without being able to stop it. Often I reach the toilet on time but especially when going out I often feel insecure.
The anal plugs I used before were made of foam and blocked the sphincter due to expansion when inserted. The Wellspect plug is shaped like a mushroom and made of a silicone like material. Every plug is packed with an applicator that allows some pressure for insertion and it is very easy, much easier than inserting the foam plugs. A wider end makes sure it is not inserted too far and used to pull it out after use. Other than the foam plugs where only a string comes out, some soft silicone material is sticking out of the body. For me this is not a problem but others might feel it especially when sitting. Pulling it out is much easier than the foam plug which is a really big advantage.

Unlike the foam plugs my body quickly adapted to a foreign object inserted. They do what they intended to and for me they are actually very comfortable. It feels good not having to fear for a bowel accident and it relaxes my body in a way I almost forgot was possible. So most likely i will use them more often when going on a daytrip or other occasions when a toilet is not near.
Thanks for the information on the Navina plug, I’m glad it’s working out for you. Someone mentioned it could be found for sale on eBay, so I’m going to check it out. I think I recently mentioned it to my doctor and he said he hadn’t heard of it. Same doctor that said he didn’t recommend any of the others. I’m assuming I’ll have to have a prescription in order to purchase them. Are you located in the US? Also, do you know how expensive they are? If you’re in the USA & got samples, then I should be able to do that too!

Thanks for the information on the Navina plug, I’m glad it’s working out for you. Someone mentioned it could be found for sale on eBay, so I’m going to check it out. I think I recently mentioned it to my doctor and he said he hadn’t heard of it. Same doctor that said he didn’t recommend any of the others. I’m assuming I’ll have to have a prescription in order to purchase them. Are you located in the US? Also, do you know how expensive they are? If you’re in the USA & got samples, then I should be able to do that too!
I looked it up on EBay, costs about $20 each, it says it’s reusable, couldn’t believe that, do people really do that?

Hi, i live in Europe and in Germany they are available without prescription in a package of 30 for around 250 euro.

On the website it's mentioned single use.