An uplifting message

Archives1

Staff member
Tonight; i have read a piece of scripture which can be taken however (i wont preach - just something our local missionaries from a weekly meeting i had that resonated with me to share unto you all.

"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen"

------------

So this is what i gathered even for those who are non religious in this forum. God, good energy, or anything in this universe is always watching over us.

He or the earth knows our struggles of what we face day to day. Knows our pain, hurt, and conditions.

Your condition regardless of what it is - is worth suffering; because we are not alone in this world. We have wonxerful places we can go and explore without needing to worry about being embarrassed or ashamed. So what if we cant always make it to the bathroom; so what if we suffer in pain - because at the end of the day; we have so much more to enjoy.

I recently went to the zoo last week and had a wonderful time regardless of my mental and physical challenges - i encourage and emplore more people who struggle with Bladder and Bowel Health to do the same. Dont let any condition hold you back.

This was a verse that spoke to me - as i know that in my life; i have Him as my savior.

Please feel free to share an uplifting message, quote, or verse that speaks to you that you feel we could benefit from here at the NAFC - regardless of what it is.

You just may help the next person struggling to leave there home, apartment, to take the chance to enjoy life as many of us have started doing.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs

Thanks for the encouragement. My Lord and Savior has got me through so many difficult times in my life. Can’t imagine what I would do without him in my life.

Jimfrompa said:
Thanks for the encouragement. My Lord and Savior has got me through so many difficult times in my life. Can’t imagine what I would do without him in my life.

Amen; I always go with the notion that Pride is the summit of all sins. Which is why I try to remain calm in all that I do. Ive learned pride can take them to places they don't want to go - so whenever I share; I always try to not be boastful - but to thank God for all that He is and does.

Amen,
Honeeecombs

Hello everyone. Happy Halloween to all. It's been quiet on this site the past week. Hope everyone is doing ok. One year anniversary since I was very sick, and nearly died. Maintaining my health as best as I can. Kidneys are doing well enough to keep me off dialysis, which is very good. Once you're on dialysis, it's very rare to get healthy enough to discontinue.

God bless you artiejr. I get disappointed having incontinence after surgery. I am extremely lucky compared to people like you . Keep fighting brother. Wish you the best.

I am pretty much a lifelong bedwetter. Growing up it didn't bother me too much, until I was around 12. If I was dry 4 times a year, that was an accomplishment. Finally stopped around age 18, but only to start back up again. Never used protection, because it wasn't readily available then. This was back in 50s and 60s
I am now diapered at night, with some urge incontinence during the day. My bladder is like half-time at a football game. I get a two minute warning, then all hell breaks loose. I usually make it, but sometimes I don't.

There is nothing that the Holiday season after we get past Halloween that a good holiday spirit cannot solve.

9cbeb2d7c717b44ba3e8c3d137ae8a4c.jpg

Keep your spirits lifted, and to anyone out there - having a lonely holiday (which I know there might be a couple on these boards) please feel free to post and share what you are doing to keep active; this sense of community is what this place should also be about.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs

Honeeecombs said:
"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen"

@Honeeecombs , I read the "The Holy Bible" every day, and I have read it multiple times, cover-to-cover, and in many translations, but I don't recognize this passage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this comes from the Book of Mormon. If I am wrong, please give us the chapter and verse you are quoting.

Thanks

Yes, it comes from the Book of Mormon, NOT the Bible. Mormons scarcely use the Bible. Mormons aren’t actually Christians. He is talking about Mormon missionaries in his post. He’s likely trying to covert you to his religion, as his church forces all of it’s members to do, male and female. Watch out; Mormons are very sneaky. His post, as with ALL religious posts, does NOT belong on this website about INCONTINENCE. There are countless religious websites where you can go post and discuss your faith in Christ and God and your political views any time you want. Go to church. THIS IS NOT the PLACE FOR RELIGION NOR POLITICS NOR JUDGMENT.

snow said:
Yes, it comes from the Book of Mormon, NOT the Bible. Mormons scarcely use the Bible. Mormons aren’t actually Christians. He is talking about Mormon missionaries in his post. He’s likely trying to covert you to his religion, as his church forces all of it’s members to do, male and female. Watch out; Mormons are very sneaky. His post, as with ALL religious posts, does NOT belong on this website about INCONTINENCE. There are countless religious websites where you can go post and discuss your faith in Christ and God and your political views any time you want. Go to church. THIS IS NOT the PLACE FOR RELIGION NOR POLITICS NOR JUDGMENT.

Snow,

I'm not trying to convert anybody - in the three years I've been a member of NAFC I've never once reached out to anybody to join or convert a member of the Restored Church of Jesus Christ.

I really am just sharing positive vibes, good faith and overall trying to get people outta the blues that #BladderandBowelHealth has on everybody.

That's all - swear, wouldn't lie to you Snow.

Kindly,
Honeeecombs