All I want for Christmas is???

Archives1

Staff member
Santa is going all out this year and making you your dream incontinence product what are you asking for?

Or come up with your own question??

My continence back. If I can't have that then please have diaper manufacturers make plastic backed pull up diapers. I like the plastic backing better but hate dealing with briefs. If they came in plastic backed incontinence underwear, you would have the best of both worlds.

I wish I would stop bedwetting, but if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. So my secondary wish would be an extra-absorbant pull-on diaper which would contain my nightly wetting.

This doesn't have much to do with incontinence but I'd definitely want an end to this Covid thing, and all of the daily death tolls, masks, sanitizers, social distancing, self-isolation, quarantining, not being able to host school field trips, and so on down the line. Is that going to be too much to ask!?

artiejr said:
I wish I would stop bedwetting, but if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. So my secondary wish would be an extra-absorbant pull-on diaper which would contain my nightly wetting.
Slips(adult nappies) are better at keeping the bed dry than pull ups. I wear nappies and plastic pants because I wet heavily at night.

Danman said:
Social acceptance and the elimination of the stigma surrounding incontinence.
Yes I agree completely.I am lucky my friends and family know I am dependant on nappies 24/7 and are fine with it.

Hi @Danman and @Stevewet, I addition to the end of Covid, I too want to see social acceptance and the de-stigmatization of incontinence. They are great wishes!