Advantages and disadvantages of having NBAA.

Archives1

Staff member
So as a guy I suffer from NBAA (no butt at all) this makes it easy to slide down a brief in case I need to get to the bathroom really quick and then pull it back up with out need to retape.

This also means that I suffer from constant diaper butt. Like no matter what I do, what garment I wear to hide it, I always have some anxiety about diaper butt.

I would rather have diaper butt then wet pants but yeah, NBAA sucks sometimes.

HI @ThatFLGuy, I know just what you mean!!! Been there and am doing that!!! But nothing that wearing relaxed fit jeans can't take care of!!!

I don’t have a butt either. My best friend has hit me on the butt before and it just makes a thud. She knows of course that I wear diapers but she thinks the sound is funny. She doesn’t do it when others are around though. Thank goodness! We have to find the humor in things I suppose

It might help to either wear jockey shorts or boxer shorts over the diaper. This might help compress the diaper.

I normally wear a medium fixing pant over my brief (that's one size smaller than I normally wear) then my Gary wear pants followed by a large fixing pant but still get a vertical roll in the brief at my butt every time. I have gotten used to it but still sucks.

"NBAA (no butt at all)" That's funny!

My wife teases me by calling me her "Buttless Wonder". :eek:

As time goes by the fat and muscle has gotten thinner and thinner. That causes pain when sitting in a chair or lying in bed! It doesn't matter how soft my mattress or chair is, it always hurts! I have to sleep in my own queen sized bed in order to arrange pillows and shift positions throughout the night.

That is also one of the reasons that I have my InterStim implanted in my back, above the beltline, below the rib cage. I just have no padding in the butt area.

I always thought that affliction (NBAA) was called "Noassatal".:D
Thing is I've got quite the opposite affliction and my wife says I've got a nice round "girly butt"!:O It's kind of nice though because it really helps keep my diapers up without having to tape them too tightly.

Mine slips too.

Most of my issue is that I have chronic bloating/stomach swelling from it.

I'm going to be frank here.

I'm 5ft 3in with a stalkey build.
Now picture this body shape. But with a stomach that looks 9mos pregnant 24 7.

My stomach swelling goes down enough that when my diaper is taped as tight as I can get it when I'm very swollen then when the swelling goes down my brief is loosened and slides down. The tabs need constant adjustments.

The pull ups just slide down constantly.

I know what you mean @MezaJarJarBinks! Especially when it comes to sitting in certain chairs. In bed it isn't such a problem but the folding chairs at the nature center where I volunteer have some padding (not just bare metal folding chairs, those are unbearable!)We use those chairs for presentations as well as for meetings. But have me spend an hour in those chairs and I literally have to get up and walk around!
And remember, the brain absorbs what the posterior endures!!!!

If your rear gets sore from sitting too long in an uncomfortable chair then you'll be concentrating on that instead of what you're there to learn or hear about in the first place. At least that's the way it works with me!!! I hope that makes sense!