Adult Bedwetting Podcast

Archives1

Staff member
Hi all,

I hope this message is allowed, but here it goes either way.

I'm making a podcast parallel to the Adult Bedwetting subreddit, simply called the Adult Bedwetting Podcast. I thought it would be of interest to some members here as well.
I've only just started it, so all that is published so far is a brief introduction. Real episodes will start coming out soon. Right now expect them to be short, at least while I get the hang of this.

I've published it to every list and index I can think of ... except Apple podcasts (and overcast which is also apple podcasts), because Apple is giving me a hard time with the registration process. If I've otherwise missed your favorite podcast index let me know. The main page is on Spotify podcasts at, https://open.spotify.com/show/20pMy5JJR5PpOQuYgIXoji. You can also add it to a podcast player manually with this RSS feed: https://anchor.fm/s/d37fffac/podcast/rss

I'm open to feedback as well, so once episodes get rolling feel free to message me.

Fantastic idea! If/when I get back to uni in September, plan on creating some content about the trials and tribulations of using a wheelchair in London. Think it's really important for disabled people to share their experience. I think incontinence is a final taboo really and more people being matter of fact about it should change things.

Sci_Fi_Fan said:
Fantastic idea! If/when I get back to uni in September, plan on creating some content about the trials and tribulations of using a wheelchair in London. Think it's really important for disabled people to share their experience. I think incontinence is a final taboo really and more people being matter of fact about it should change things.

@scififan: That's a great idea bro!

Both of these ideas sounds great. @msuspartan It would be interesting to see others be on a podcast and share there experiences of dealing with conditions whether they suffer from it neurologically, associated with a condition/disease or even dealing with Continence issues with mobility issues.

Hope you are doing well @scififan; it's always nice to hear from you.

Kindly,
HC

I ain’t gonna lie, I had no clue about this website or other people like me, I’m 21 and it absolutely sucks not being able to hangout at friends house in fear of falling asleep, I’ve been to doctors, had medication and the alarms but every morning no doubt I wake up soaking wet, out side of surgery has anyone heard of an effective way to make this stop

Just found this thread and found it on Spotify. Looking forward to giving it a listen. I see you are up to 15 episodes. Nice work.

Bedwetting in general and especially adult bedwetting is such a taboo and embarassing topic for a lot of people, even for us bedwetters.

Thanks for taking the plunge and embarking on this project.

@Njal you are not alone by no means. But due to the secrecy of bedwetting it is not something that most talk about opening.

Hope you re finding the support you are looking for here.