A new procedure for pain?

Archives1

Staff member
Ok, just got this from my urology PA, she told me she wants to see me next month, and to discuss a new procedure that the urologist has been doing. She told me the procedure is similar too Botox procedure which I had before and know what she is talking about. Anyway she wouldn't tell me what this medication is, or maybe she didn't know. Supposedly its new, and for bladder pain and spasms. It sounds like they want me to have this for sure.

Tell me does anyone know or have had pain medication, given in this fashion? If so, what is it?

Boom

Sweet, thanks Lynn. Please let me know more when you find out.
Have a great evening. Hope you guys are doing well.

Jim

My concern is that you be given the name of the medication and all pertinent information well in advance so you can decide for youself if you want to be part of a new drug program. Its YOUR body, only YOU can decide what treatment is done to it.

@Maymay941, couldn't agree more, she made a appointment for me to see her,(urology PA) and discuss this procedure. So yes, I will have ample time to think and email her back and forth with concerns and questions. I do have a great medical team, that myself and my PCP have put together.