A lot of stuff. Update.

Archives1

Staff member
Life is still up and down. Having an ostomy sucks and doctors still do not have answers about what to do next. My nutritionist feels like I am heading toward needing support with keeping hydration and vitamins up.

Life has been better as far as having someone to talk to about all this stuff. My GF and I have been together now for a few months and it has helped to be able to talk about TMI stuff with her. (Hence the absence from here)

Everything else has worked out but even my GF feels like I am heading toward a bigger surgery. Even with the botox back in January, I am still getting spasms that I cannot handle, and the way my stoma was made makes for a painful time when it is acting stupid.

Long story short, stuff is going okay on the relationship front but health wise still up and down. Today is phone calls and messages to get doctors on board with doing tests to find out what is going to be next.

Peace and love.

Holding a supportive place for you and wishing that things on all fronts get better. Health and peace

I hope and pray that you soon find a positive outcome. And that you find resilience and strength when the challenging moments well up

I'm learning health issues take a long time to get solved and take way too much energy. GLad you have someone to share things with. Thumbs up to you!!

@ThatFLGuy I have learned some good information reading some of your other posts. Thankyou for your contributions to this site. Hope nothing but good things for you going forward.