A life time

Archives1

Staff member
I am 72 years old. Have had to wear diapers since 1969.
that means I have been in diapers for two thirds of my life not counting my first two or three years of life. Hate to think how much money I have put out for diapers over that time. I used the diapers the VA supplied for the first few months but have footed the bill since then.

If you complain to the VA about the lousy diapers they supply they just smile at you and say they will send your complaint up the chain which means as soon as you leave your complaint form gets trashed before you get out of the building.

Well I have vented my anger for this week so I'll shut up now and go away. Thanks for hearing me out
Ron

With quality products available it is a terrible thing to not provide vetrans with dignity. Thank you for your courage and hope you built a life after that dark time.

Ron, thank you for your service. It is a crime how you are treated at the VA!
Please feel free to vent your anger whenever you want. You have earned the right!

I couldn’t agree more with the previous replies and also would like to thank you for your service!!

Thanks for your service.I served many yrs ago also been in diapers for 30yrs and never contacted the v.a because of the run around.

Ron I’m sad to hear that you had such bad luck with the VA. I had a similar experience initially but persisted in pushing them and eventually got them to provide suitable (premium) products for me. Feel free to PM me if you want more info