A good sad day.

Archives1

Staff member
Today was my 102nd family reunion. This year we lost a lot due to covid, but today we came together strong. Yea there were some tears, but also joy in knowing that the ones we lost will be seen again. It was a stressful day for me as I had to explain some things to a few people about what all is going on with me. Keep the bad stuff to myself but told enough that people did not feel the need to press. Even though this family is not people that I grew up with due to living in Florida more of my life, they are still very close to me. So, all in, it was a good day.

I did not really eat much and I am glad that I didn't. Did take some family photos and now I am going to be photographing my cousin's wedding on the 26th so that will keep my mind thinking and excited this week.

Hope you all have a truly blessed night.

A day spent reminiscing and just enjoying together time with family is always a nice day!!! I'm glad it worked out well for you and that you have something pretty awesome to look forward to later this week!!!

Now that I read this again, that's what it sounds like! But in actuality it's his family's 102nd reunion!! But having worked for a newspaper for umpteen years, I now see what you are saying!!!😄😄

ritanofsinger said:
ThatFLGuy - You're 102? Wow.

ROFL!!!! Nope, but I feel 102 a lot right now. Yea, College education but thank you, Grammarly for getting me through English class because my grammar and spelling sucks.

Like I paid for Grammarly pro in college because sometimes I am so bad that spell checker is like "What elf language is this."