39 Again! and Aga..(er, never mind!)

Archives1

Staff member
Yep That day that comes around only once a year (thankfully)is here! AS if the cake symbol that's now next to my name isn't clue enough! :O No big plans. Already spent $46 for the occasion. That was to buy a tiny little peel-off decal to put in the corner of my auto tag that declares I'm good to 9/21! Wow! That decal must be made with ground up bits of gold or platinum.

@billliveshere I don't celebrate birthdays but I hope you still have a nice day to yourself! And that decal does sound expensive 🤔

Happy B-day, Bill. Our license tags are over $100 in Michigan, depending on the vehicle. They recently jacked them up, to help pay for road repair.

Happy Birthday, Billliveshere!
The state of Washington, a decade or two ago, got so ridiculous, there was a taxpayer revolt. (Hundreds & hundreds of dollars for a new car)People anywhere near the border were (illegally) registering vehicles in Idaho & Oregon. The WA state troopers went looking for them. They passed an Intitative. Despite dire warnigs from the State, WA didn't not enter the dark ages. Now WA is at it again, slowly raising the fees.
Alaska has a "permanent" tag for "over 65"(one only per). Hey! There has to be something good to say about being over 65!

@billliveshere HAPPY Birthday!!!! 🎂 You made it for one more re-enlist, congrats. Age is what we make it and knowing you you make your active age lower than what your actual age is. Best to you in your new year.

Thank you so much for those wonderful thoughts, Jaytee! I did make it for one more re-enlist and that's just what I'm going to do! Wouldn't miss it for all the tea in China (and you know what too much tea can do!)And going according to your "active age" (new term there, I really like it!) is definitely the only way to fly!

AlasSouth said:
Happy Birthday, Billliveshere!
The state of Washington, a decade or two ago, got so ridiculous, there was a taxpayer revolt. (Hundreds & hundreds of dollars for a new car)People anywhere near the border were (illegally) registering vehicles in Idaho & Oregon. The WA state troopers went looking for them. They passed an Intitative. Despite dire warnigs from the State, WA didn't not enter the dark ages. Now WA is at it again, slowly raising the fees.
Alaska has a "permanent" tag for "over 65"(one only per). Hey! There has to be something good to say about being over 65!