2XL Diapers

What site did you find 2xl plastic tranquility diapers ??? I could only find cloth like ones. I find that plastic diapers work best for me.

I went back and looked. Tranquility used to make the 2XL in plastic back. I guess they are cloth style backing now. I learned something new today. Well, that sucks. Why do these Adult diaper companies have to change what's not broken? I myself feel more comfortable in plastic back diapers also. I see more and more going to that shity cloth backed. What a joke.

I agree with you about cloth like diapers. I just want you to know that I put on little more weight than I like to, that's why I need 2xl diapers. I don't know about every one else,as for me I prefer plastic diapers. They are getting harder to find. Most adult diapers company are making just cloth like diapers because I think cheaper to make.

Hi @JWT and @MRjw48, Although I don't wear plastic backed briefs (at least not yet in this stage of my life) I do appreciate what you guys are thinking. It is true the cloth backed briefs are cheaper to make and probably easier to get materials for than the plastic. But cloth backed briefs don't work for everybody. Manufactures have to see that reality! I don't know how the manufacturers can justify abandoning all of the customers who prefer plastic. And I agree, if it ain't broken then don't fix it! And that's just what those companies are doing. They must think that cloth backed is the wave of the future and that everybody who wears them has to get with it! BUT getting with it by wearing cloth backed is not the way everybody wants to go!
From where I sit, which is at my computer now, the companies that insist on going with cloth-backed should hear from the consumers who don't want that trend to completely take over. And it wouldn't hurt to talk to the distributors you order from and let them know you preferences. If there's enough of a groundswell of opposition, the manufactures may then realize they are making a mistake and ignoring a good part of their consumer base!

If it doesn't make 2 million$$$$ in profits, it comes off the shelves.
"Butterfly", I discovered yesterday on the CVS website, got bought out and a new manufacturer is getting ONLY the worst reviews - they fixed what wasn't broken. The "inventors" never had proper financing. They'll be off the market, I'm pretty sure. Every reply by the company was so alike and so obviously getting one robot answer, and so obviously no intention of caring, you know they aren't listening.

MRJW48, it's all good! Dont feel the need to explain why you need larger products. Remember, no judgment here! You could need extra extra small or 10XL and we'd still love ya! And I cant use the cloth kind. It makes my skin itch and red within an hour. And they smell more, leak more and suck more. Lol

FYI...I found the following 2 diapers, they're not 2xl but I believe they are the largest plastic backed diapers available. CheapChux has the Abena Abri-Form (L4) plastic backed diaper that fits up to 60". Northshore's plastic backed Supreme (size XL) fit up to 64". As Steven1980 said this is a total no judgement zone, hope this helps!

I ben using north shore diapers supreme XL for sometime now and I was using abena diapers large too. The XL from north shore are a getting tight and harder to get on. I would be nice to have a diaper that fits great. A 2xl I think would fit me better.

As for those adult diapers companies they should make some diapers for 2xl and up in plastic froum. I don't see that happening anytime soon. I don't know what we can do about it??? I guess we have to go with the flow I haite to say. I'm looking into north shore diapers to see if they are going to get XXL diapers and more plastic diapers to choose from. I let everyone know what happeneds.

Here's a bit of a crazy idea. What if you cut the rear wings off of your just used diaper and using the tape tabs on the new diaper splice the old wing onto the new diaper, like an extender. Then you could use the second chance tapes from the old diaper to tape up "normally". With a pair of scissors and a minute or two of work you could have yourself a properly fitting plastic backed diaper. If the second chance tapes from the used diaper were damaged a bit of duct tape would fix that issue. Yes, a bit of a hassle, but maybe it's worth a try.

Unfortunately, AlasSouth and everybody else here, that seems to be the way of big business these days which affects the diaper manufacturers as much as any other business. That business about the CVS manufacturer only getting bad reviews really sux rocks! And those robotic answers to the complaints. :( It's really sad that the manufacturers don't seem to really care about their customers base and the people who really most need quality products without the unpleasant surprise of finding that their favorite items have deteriorated to something completely unusable. It's always do the cheapest thing, use the cheapest material, make the most money to keep the bean counters happy, and maybe everybody will then shut up! Okay I'm on a bit of a rant here, I'll admit it! But I would be willing to bet that those in charge of actually making the diapers have never ever used them themselves and that is the farthest thing from their itty-bitty minds. Maybe if they knew what their products were actually like, things might change, but I don't think I'm betting the farm on that! I have to admit I'm not at the point where I need plastic-backed or XXL sizes but dammit, I don't like to see anybody get left out in the cold as far as getting decent products is concerned. And Steven1980, as you say, a lot of people just can't use the cloth-backed kind because they can smell more (I think they do) and just be generally less desirable to wear. So I read all of you here loud and clear!! And I support your quest to have products that you can actually use and be comfortable in.

I been in contact with north shore diapers in past few days about plastic diapers. I just got an email from them saying that they will have 2xl plastic diapers some time next year. It's better than nothing. I will see about other diapers going to plastic to. I can't promise anything but I'm trying ok .

Also you can try xp medical as I just saw they have tranquility XXL available plastic backed. Hope you are able to find a product that fits you well and works great 👍