28 months later

Archives1

Staff member
I'm 60 years old had robotic surgery 28 months ago and still have leakage. Ive gone through the physical therapy and saw some short term improvements. Now back to pre therapy leakage. I'm very active try to walk 2-3 miles a night. I guess i fall into that 6-8 % that don't heal. Didn't think id be doing kiegels for the rest of my life

Take a hard look at AUS, it works
My dr says if there's no improvement after a year there probably
Won't be.

This is for Abc8349,don't worry all will go fine, when he gets out tell him to start doing Keel exercises,if he is a smoker please stop now,cut of pop(Pepsi etc)and drink decsfe coffee or tea not more than 2 or 3 a day,take care.

@Danco
I am at 5 months, 56 years old, and leaking about 28 ounces a day (25% of intake).

Will you share how much you are leaking? How many pads and pullups you use?

Has your urologist talked about "tightening up" such as the male sling?

Thank you,
Terry

Hi,I have my bath around 7:30p:m,I put on a new pad and when I get up in the morning around 4:30 a:m,I'm dry and I could change it around 2:30p:m and at times only at night before my bath..I had my robotic operation on the 28th October 2020 and I am 69 years old, things are going great, take care,I had my operation at the CHUM in Montreal,Canada

Thank you all for sharing your Journey - I’m just going into my 4th week post surgery and hope for the best and wish you all the best